This is where my life happens. Welcome!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Delirious.



It is 1:47 am and I am here staring sleepily at the template. See yesterday I saw the boy off and took him to the airport. I will see him again on Sunday as I merrily land in Tucson, AZ.

I have a little confession to make. I am a total wimp when it comes to sleeping alone. Its funny how you can sleep in a bed alone just fine when you know other people in the house but right now I am totally freaking myself out. Thinking about the creepiness of Paranormal Activity, and THANKS AE for talking about ghosts when you know I can't find the remote, thats really going to help me sleep tonight too.

So what is a girl to do?

Well I just stay up until my eyelids feel like sand bags and I am incoherent and so exhausted that my mind has no energy to stir up thoughts, it just blacks out. So around midnight I was starting to feel pretty tired. Throwing in a couple of yawns and blinking. So I went to Walmart and got some Christmas shopping done. That was productive. And now here I am half awake half asleep, ready to pass out.

But you know what, I NEVER go to Walmart. The Walmart nearest to where I live is called a variety of offensive names. It is Ghetto. (Yes, with a capitol G.) I'm talkin meth addicts, thugs, its a total circus. Surprisingly tonight it was rather calm despite the fact that Christmas is less than 10 days away.

But anyways if any of you are short on ideas as to what to get the ones you love they have personalized photo gifts there! You should all go to the photo center! I know I will tomorrow because at 1am in the morning there isn't an attendent there. How rude.

Okay, its bed time.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing.Wish you a joyful Christmas n New Year ahead.

    Cheers!!
    Order n Send Your Christmas Gifts|Gifts to hyderabad|Get your Free New Year Gift today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely hate going into Walmart. I avoid it at all costs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wal*Mart is never fun. The one I go to is also Ghetto-fied.

    I hate sleeping alone too :( Though being single has given me a lot of experience. I would still gladly curl up next to a warm breathing body. :)

    Merrry Christmas!! Hope you got some good sleep :-D

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Header-Text-Box-Right