This is where my life happens. Welcome!

Monday, December 7, 2009

MaDM #1



OK so ya'll (I am southern now, fyi) know how I got all EMPOWERED with my I am going to help people and etc, etc.

Well I wasn't sure what I was going to do since I have pretty much shut myself from the outside world because I have mounds of crap to do for school (a 10-page paper, and studying for 3 finals, 1 final I haven't the foggiest idea of what has been going on in the class!).

So I was kinda like....????????

I am sure it wouldn't count if I did something for Herman (the cat) or Ben. Thats just the usual. (Although I did risk my life for Ben today because I went to go get him a pizza at Dominos then braved the liquor store to get him a Monster, mind you on a Sunday night, where no good people go to liqour stores. That is rather noteworthy if I do say so myself, and I do.)

So then I was like oh I KNOW! I will torture my classmates via email and send them tips on how to do their paper! Good one me. So that turned into oh hey thanks for the tips! Then the questions followed, oh the questions!

When is our paper due?

How do you cite a source?

When are our articles due?

When is our final?

Hey, can I have all of your 140 answers to the study guide?

Can I see your paper?

Do you want to be my friend?

Tuesday, here's a link, Tuesday in class, Tuesday all day online, Sure here you go, NO, and ehhh I'll think about it.

I answered every one's lame ass questions because they haven't paid attention in class at all and there they are at home, panicking, shitting in their pants, praying for a miracle. So I was like super dork today and just answered all of their questions and they returned my emails with feverish thank yous.

Thats my Making a Difference Monday. Now I know it didn't get you feeling all fuzzy and tingly inside but hey, I helped those poor bastards.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that works for me!!!! Kudos to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I wish I had you in my class....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. Probably have yourself in for a college career filled with kids emailing you for advice... But still sweet. ;)

    MaDM is now posted if you wanna link up.

    Sorry...I'm hardly ever on time for ANYTHING. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Header-Text-Box-Right