This is where my life happens. Welcome!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Exhausted.


Pretty much how I feel right now.

Aced my Organizational Behavior Management mid-term today. Tomorrow I get the status on my marketing midterm and then thursday I have one more left! I am a in a half-awake state right now so I am going to crash into my bed.

But here's a video I saw first at work a few weeks ago and then today my teacher happened to show it in class.  Hope it brightens your day a little.



Oh and PS I looked at some of your guy's blogs for those of you who left links! Thank you for leaving your blog sites. After Thursday when I am free from this midterm bonanza I will go back and revisit them because I'll be honest I've been really busy this week so I just quickly grazed them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...what an amazing video...put more of a kick up me back side rather than a smile..but very appropriate..LOL...hopefully you get time to take a breath during your busy time. Good Luck with the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your tests! thanks for following me :D

    leethroughthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Header-Text-Box-Right