This is where my life happens. Welcome!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Dance Time.

happy dance Pictures, Images and PhotosxXxsPaRTaNxXx Pictures, Images and Photosdancing cat Pictures, Images and Photos

Normally I don't post moving images on my blog because I think they are distracting and sometimes annoying. But today I am tossin' my rule out the window and folks, this calls for a HAPPY DANCE. So what is all this dancing about?  Well I logged into my site meter today because I hadn't been checking it and I saw a leap in visitors. Hmmm...strange I thought. What is all the commotion about and where did this sudden spawn of interest come from? So I shrugged and figured the next step would be to log into blogger. In my dashboard I saw Ex Hot Girl aka Jen had a new post in my blog up date feed so I went clicky because me likes her blog. And then I saw this:


And folks, that is how the dancing began. I am very excited Jen liked my blog because I am a newbie and it's cool to see that the crazy crap that goes on in my head amuses others. So before I go to bed I would like to say thank you to Jen for giving this newbie a shout out on your wonderful blog, it was really rad of you. And I would also like to say welcome to the new followers, I hope you enjoy it here.

8 comments:

  1. Yes. Jenn rocks. She did it for me too, and one day I'm going to send her a case of Diet Coke to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she recommended your blog. Looking forward to new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love Jenn! Enjoying your blog and will be checking back for new stuff frequently :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you guys, seriously. And if anyone sends me a case of Diet Coke, I'll officially love you forever. But I think the shipping would be really expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys glad you like my blog! :D :D :D

    Jen I would love to be a kiss ass and send you diet coke but you're right the shipping would end up costing me probably 3 or 4 cases worth. But if you are ever in the San Francisco area let me know and I will shower you with cases of diet coke lol ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just dropped by from that recommendation...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a follower of Jenn that wandered over here. Your newest follower... Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, just stumbled over here too- I know exactly how you feel- I just started a new blog myself! Isn't it super scary yet very exciting to see people start to follow you??? And then a lot come one day and not so many the next....scary!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Header-Text-Box-Right