This is where my life happens. Welcome!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am 23 don't judge me.

I eyed the sexy Leg Avenue costumes at Spirit Halloween on Friday night. My mind was set on what I liked and wanted but my wallet said otherwise. So I pouted and aimlessly walked around looking at all of the outlandish costumes and gathered inspiration I knew I couldn't use. My love found face paint and was eager to put on his ninja costume for the next night. As for me, meh.  So we get home and I look at what I have at the house. Nothing much. The good news is I fit into my Halloween costume from 2007, which I didn't fit into in 2008, but now fits me loosely!  Ben said, why don't you just dress up as a zombie hooker for Halloween. I found it humorous and an easy enough costume. I turned a shirt into a skirt and got some three dollar panty hose at Walmart, some fake tats, and fake blood. I spent a grand total of $10.00. Good buy, no?  Anywho,

Here's How Halloween Went...

Me and my friend posed for pictures.



I ate a turkey sandwich very fashionably.



We got to the bar and I gave some kisses to the misses.
(No tongue, no thank you.)



Apparently I crack myself up under the influence.



I played pool unsuccessfully.



I took a picture of us to document our sillyness.



I named one of my press on tattoos Darla, and she was my lady for the night.



Crystal and I made it back to her house and we had conversations about irrelevant things.





The next day we laughed it up and I cleaned up.



The End.




3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a blast. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! ;)

    -Carrie from [carrotspeak.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween. I always dress up and have an ever-growing collection of costumes. (some I can no longer wear due to post child abdominal trauma) But I still look at it as a time to tart it up and have a good time...you looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Header-Text-Box-Right